Wednesday 26 June 2024

Street Photography In 3D.


 I have often wanted two pull a two/three month project together, combining Street and 3D photography. Well this summer, I will be giving it a try on both film and digital. This image (a little out of proportion I admit), sparked the idea a little over ten years ago. And there are a number of images from that time period which I could create in 3D, but I really want this to be a totally new project.



The two film cameras I will be using are the MINUTA 120, and the 1951 British made Coronet 3-D lens camera, which takes 127 size film. For now, I'm using my iPhone 12 and the i3DSteroid app,  which is much quicker than the two traditional cameras. Let's hope this heat breaks soon, so I can get out there and get cracking.


No comments:

Melting Away.

  Yesterday, we had the privilege of showing a treasured friend from Vienna around the Victoria Park area of Leicester UK. We mostly walked,...