Wednesday 26 June 2024

Flicking Through The Archive (Again).




 On a hot, sticky night in the West End of Leicester, UK, there is nothing better for me than trawling the distant past, while gulping gallons of ice cold water. I stopped fishing when I found these from Sicily, made nearly a decade ago, manipulated to fit both the pinhole and 3D genres.

It also gives way to my other passion of street photography, so a win, win. Or in this case, a win, win, win. The cameras that made these images I still have, my trusty old LUMIX GF1 and GF3. I spruced them up a little in Photoshop Elements 9.  I did pull one iPhone image out which will be on the next post, but in truth, the files from this period are in dire need of some tender loving care (don't we all).

No comments:

Melting Away.

  Yesterday, we had the privilege of showing a treasured friend from Vienna around the Victoria Park area of Leicester UK. We mostly walked,...