Thursday 24 November 2022

Through The Eye Of A Fish.





People who know me well, know that I'm a big fan of what I call the 'poor relations of photography - Pinhole, 3D (obviously) and Fish Eye Lens images. Well here I have managed to combine two of those genres, by using my Lumix GF1 with a Lomography four-thirds Experimental Fish Eye lens, to create 3D images.

So far, I haven't done all that many, but the combination is growing on me, and I plan to shoot a lot more before the end of 2022. The colour image shown here, has been made with a remarkable app on my iPhone6 called 'Fishi". It has four lens options under the titles; Perch, Cod, Salmon and Herring. All give a slightly different fish eye view and distortion, and such fun to use.

There are several more fish eye lens apps out there, and I will try to use them all and report back on this blog.
 

No comments:

Melting Away.

  Yesterday, we had the privilege of showing a treasured friend from Vienna around the Victoria Park area of Leicester UK. We mostly walked,...