Thursday 4 July 2024

And The Leaves That Are Green.





 Our back garden, is slowly but very surely becoming my studio, workshop and darkroom. The latter having come out of the wonky shed and set up (for summer months) in our alley way at the side of our house, I have booked a number of days, staying home, so I can work on my pinhole and 3-D images on film and photographic paper. This year, it's going to be a bumper summer for outdoor work.

Last week I downloaded another 3-D app to my iPhone 12 called 'CrossCam', and I will be exploring its potential this coming weekend, and will blog about it next Monday. 

On Friday, July 12, it's 127 Film day, apparently there are three per year, and I have purchased a roll of Shanghai 100asa film to use in my 1951 Coronet 3-D camera. I have tried the film before and been very impressed by the final results. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Melting Away.

  Yesterday, we had the privilege of showing a treasured friend from Vienna around the Victoria Park area of Leicester UK. We mostly walked,...