Thursday 17 November 2022

Using A Pinhole.


 As I have said many time before, I love to experiment, especially with 3D. This image was made by using my ageing LUMIX GF1, with a Wanderlust Pinhole Lens. These are pictures from my ongoing 'Winter Garden' project, using three pinhole cameras to record the death and rebirth of an urban garden, over two years. Some of the photographs from this project have been been made with 3D in mind, and this is one of ten I've mad since the beginning of October 2021.

It's the washing line that makes this image work. If it had been let down, there wouldn't have been much of a shot left. The LUMIX GF1 is a beautiful camera for 3D work, tough and lightweight, perfect to keep in your pocket for 'grabbing' stereo images.


No comments:

Melting Away.

  Yesterday, we had the privilege of showing a treasured friend from Vienna around the Victoria Park area of Leicester UK. We mostly walked,...