Saturday 15 June 2024

Catching Up On The Edge Of Summer.





So where have I been?, well away on the West Norfolk coastline for several weeks, making images and catching up with where I want to go with my 3D work over the coming summer months. We are getting close to 'Stereo Day' which takes place on Friday, June 21. I have many lans for that, but over the coming week, I will be releasing many images Made over the last eight weeks, and details of how they were executed,

Since setting up this blog, my interest in 3D has increased, and I have some new ideas about how to make images, using my iPhone 12, a large camera which I made several years ago, and still haven't got to grips with, and a camera that's in the design stage. So I will back shortly with images from Norfolk, and how they were made.

 

No comments:

Melting Away.

  Yesterday, we had the privilege of showing a treasured friend from Vienna around the Victoria Park area of Leicester UK. We mostly walked,...