Friday 18 November 2022

Archive Trawling.






 These early winter afternoons have induced me to take a hike through my archive, looking for 'doubles', two almost identical images, that I can manipulate in Photoshop Elements, to create a 3D image. These are what I've come up with so far, Some are more easy to see than others, the walker for instance is in two different strides, but as I've said before, I like to experiment.

Later today (Saturday, November 19), I'm taking my 1951 Coronet 3D camera into town, I will be attempting to shoot some images in Jubilee Square (Leicester UK), but will also use an app on my iPhone 6 called KulaScope. I have heard very mixed comments about this app, some love it, some hate it. I need to give it a try!.

No comments:

Melting Away.

  Yesterday, we had the privilege of showing a treasured friend from Vienna around the Victoria Park area of Leicester UK. We mostly walked,...