Late Into The New Year.







Well, what have I been doing since last October?. A few health issues, more work with Street Photography, but now I come back to Stereo, refreshed, ready to go, much fitter with lots of new ideas. In fact  I have declared March 2024, 3-D Month (with some pinhole thrown in).

Beginning tomorrow morning, I shall be out and about (or in the home and garden), creating images and writing up in my notes the events of the day. Certainly much more in the way of film photography, especially with the 127 Coronet, and the beautifully constructed MINUTA STEREO. 

I have an idea to shoot some 'Street', but I have no idea how that can be achieved in 3-D. So, lets get going, and I will be back in a day or so, after walking the streets/sidewalks, looking for images. Great to be back.
 

Comments

Popular Posts