Autumn & Winter Cometh.





 What a delay, no post for several months, well I'm back now after a difficult summer, fighting my cancer, and concentrating on my 'street photography' work. This week however, as I write and possibly next, is being totally devoted to 3-D, and here are some recent images, made around our home using various apps on the iPhone 12.

Since my interest in stereo was aroused, I have often thought about combining my love of street work with this genre, and I have decided to have a go, using two film cameras and my phone apps, so tomorrow, (Thursday), I will be out and about with two other photographers, seeing what I can capture.

Over the Winter, I am going to devise a set-up with two of my Nikon F90 bodies, to make a 'Twin Rig', I have already purchased a tripod mount for the cameras, and the pinhole lenses I will make myself, using body caps, and lids from Marmite jars. (watch this space). By the way, my treatment is going really well so far, and I will NEVER give up fighting. Back soon.

Comments

Popular Posts