Views Of Easter.




 I love Easter Time, second only to Christmas in my book, and this year I filled it with amazing music from the 1960's, and a wonderful, very moving service at our local church. Of course, I made a number of 3-D images, three of which I've loaded here, are among my favourites I made over the weekend. The black and white one's were made using my LUMIX GF1 camera and joined together in free collage software on my AppleMac, the cd covers were shot on my iPhone 12. 

I'm always on the lookout for different ways to create a 3-D image, and on the iPhone, I have recently downloaded a 'Toy Camera' app, which can create photographs of two, four, and six images. This coming week, I will be experimenting with the app as I gout about my daily routines and trips into town. More on that and hopefully some reasonably results next week.

Comments

Popular Posts