Pinhole & 3D




 In 2021, I had an exhibition at the Chapel Gallery, Leicester, UK, of  large format Pinhole images made during the periods of Lockdown. The title of the exhibition was 'A Society Corralled', and consisted of 12 poster size prints, all made within the confines of our house and garden in the West End district of Leicester, UK, where my wife and I have lived for 12 years. I'm am pleased to say that the show was by n' large well received , but there were one or two people who tried to pillory me for reasons beyond my understanding.

A few days ago I looked at the scans for the first time since the exhibition closure, and made several into 3D images, some of which are shown here. I do enjoy making a hybrid of two of my favourite photographic genres, and no doubt, more will follow.

Comments

Popular Posts