Looking Back.



 With a week to go before Christmas, I've been looking back over the last twelve months to the origins of my 3D interest, and over the next few days, blog about the images I have made both with my iPhone 6 and the i3DSteroid app, nd those made with cameras, like the two photographs shown here.

Both were made with my LUMIX GF1, with two Lomography four-thirds Experimental lenses. Here I've used the Fisheye and the Wide Angle, both of which I like very much. Of late I have been using the Fish Eye more, as the potential of this remarkable cheap, plastic lens is revealing itself more and more, every time I bolt it on to the camera body.

I think 2023 will be a very interesting year, as I bring the 3D 'film' cameras into play, as the weather warms up and I'm able to get outside more.


Comments

Popular Posts