Festive Season.




 Some people call it Christmas, others refer to this time of year as Winter Holidays. Me, I'm a traditionalist, so bring on the Yuletide Log, and roast dinner. Before I wrap up, I thought I would share these three images, all made this year with Santa Puppet in the middle. I have made the firm decision to use my Minuta Stereo from January 1, 2023 and it's already loaded with a roll of 120 size Ilford Delta 3200asa. 

It's been quite a year for me in many ways, mostly fighting off illness in the form of Covid and heavy colds, but my fitness is returning, albeit at a snails pace, so long walks with the Minuta and the Canon AE1 with a 28mm lens, should build up my strength as I go.

Wishing you all either a very Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year, or just a very Happy Holiday.

Comments

Popular Posts