Shooting Through Summer










 As we near the end of the hot and memorable summer, I've chosen at random, a few 3D images, shot with the i3DSteroid app on my iPhone 7, to represent what's been going on with my own photography. Of late, I have taken time out to shoot some pinhole images (on another site), but as the Autumn draws even closer, it's time to start making images with my 'film' based 3D cameras, and that starts this weekend.

As I make more and more stereo images, I can't for the life of me, understand why this didn't happen sooner in my photographic life. No matter, it's here now, so the alchemy continues, with film and paper negative experiments. The film will be scanned into my HP ENVY flatbed scanner with special masks I have purchased, so let's just see what happens.

Comments

Popular Posts