On The Street

 Since I began making images back in 1981, Urban or 'street' photography has always fascinated me. So when the interest in stereoscopy began to take hold, I once again began to wander the streets of Leicester UK, to look for urban shots, only this time in 'pairs'

I also looked through some work I did in the late 1990's, and found an image of an old friend of mine, and with the help of Photoshop Elements 9, and an Apple Mac, given to me by two treasured friends (Carl & Wendy), a double image was made, which I like very much. 





The challenge here of course, is to grab the image while it's static. Any movement would nullify the final image. Shooting 3D is a different ballgame, and learning new skills at the age of 68 is keeping my mind sharp, even if I don't have the physical abilities I once had:)








Comments

Popular Posts