In Melton Mowbray








Yesterday (Friday, August 19), my wife and I travelled via train to meet up with friends in the market town of Melton Mowbray, east Leicestershire. Due to industrial action, Melton Station was deserted, so I decided to make some 3D images with the i3DSteroid app on my iPhone 7. During the stroll into town, I also used the 1951, Coronet 3D camera loaded with Ilford XP2 film, which I shall develop this week.
To our surprise, the town centre was bereft of people, and there were a lot of tun down, closed shops. I made what I thought to be some representative shots of the area, and some of the station both in the afternoon, and waiting for the single train home. I have said earlier that I still prefer black and white to colour, but in this case, colour was the way to go as I saw it.

 

Comments

Popular Posts